April 1, 2019 - USGAA registration opens. (Date subject to change.)
April 30, 2019 - USGAA registration deadline for players previously registered. (Hard cut off)
July 1, 2019 - Registration deadline for NEW players
August 23-25, 2019 - USGAA Finals in Washington, D.C.
1. Select Mid-Atlantic Division
2. Create a new account
3. Fill out the registration information
-Type of registration - most will be "Resident Player-Homegrown" if you are transferring or were registered with another Club in 2018, please contact the COVA Registrar
-Team is Coastal Virginia Hurling or Coastal Virginia Camogie
- Grade: Men - Junior
Women - Intermediate
- Dual Code - No, Team - N/A, Grade - N/A
You will complete registration through this portal and pay your dues based on code. Once you receive confirmation from USGAA, your registration is complete.
**PLEASE INSURE YOUR ID INFORMATION IS CORRECT. If it does not match your ID, you may not be permitted to play in sanctioned games, including Nationals.**
1. Have your ID or DL license ready. You will be entering all your info twice.
2. You have to complete all 3 steps to complete your CLUB registration.
3. The USGAA Registration must be completed separately. (Click on the Step 4 button above to be taken to the USGAA Registration portal.)
4. Each player must be registered individually with COVA and the USGAA. Family registrations differ in cost only. If registering a minor (U18), please check appropriate box.
5. In the Waiver module, you can change the last name of a minor, even though it is grayed out.
6. If you have recently moved and have not updated your driver's license, enter your current mailing address.
7. Cash/check payments should be given directly to the COVA Treasurer.